I have enjoyed living in Frith End since 1997 and I’m keen to support the local community and help improve the quality of life across the parish. I’m a keen gardener and environmentalist, with particular interests in: reducing plastic consumption; cycling and walking; local food; and the ways in which the natural environment benefits human health and wellbeing. I’m a founder of the Binsted Eco Network.
- Highways Chair
- Chair of Blacknest Fields Working Group and Binsted Recreation Working Group
- Local contact point for Frith End
- Local contact point for Isington
- Ryan has lived in Isington for five years and loves the area. He is a new dad, with a fun loving toddler and an energetic dog. He runs the Isington Neighbourhood Watch and works full time as a Firefighter.
- Ryan’s priorities are protecting and preserving the area, and helping the residents stay safe and connected with each other. When time allows, his hobbies include spending time with his family, writing, recording and teaching music, growing fruit & veg and cooking
Disclosable interests: Click to view (opens a new window)
Local contact for Binsted
- Local contact point for Bucks Horn Oak
Local contact for Rowledge
Local contact point for Rowledge
Chris has lived in Rowledge for the last 35 years or so and is married with 2 adult children and 4 grandsons (so far!).
His career has been mainly in the recruitment sector working both for one of the big industry “names” and also running his own business. Interests beyond family and friends include playing badminton and restoring classic cars.
Parish Council Staff
Lisa has worked within Education for the last fifteen years, which brought her to Froyle two years ago.
She loves living in this beautiful area and enjoys walking her dog.
- Dep Clerk and Responsible Financial Officer
Tel: 01420 520692 /07805 800373